The University of Bolton MSc in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy provides you with a unique opportunity to:
- Expand your knowledge through specialising on your chosen area within CBT;
- Acquire skills through supervised practice by tutors and supervisors experienced in psychology and CBT;
- Enjoy full support as you conduct high quality research;
- Be encouraged to highlight the links between your research and clinical practice and publish your findings;
- Equip yourself with the knowledge and skills needed for further PhD study or an academic career;
- Benefit from a small-group, learner-centred, supportive learning environment responsive to individual needs and expectations.
The MSc in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is a 1-year full-time programme, taught exclusively in the English Language, it starts in October.