The University of Bolton BSc (Hons) International Hospitality Management:
- incorporates both subject-specific and generic business modules, and reflects international hospitality industry practices;
- is a vocationally-orientated course and provides an international focus to the study of hospitality management;
- places emphasis on a critical analysis of international hospitality as an activity. Two central themes of marketing and hospitality operations management are developed at each level throughout the course;
- provides the knowledge and skills to successfully gain employment in this exciting and demanding profession;
- includes a period of work experience.
This is a 3-year programme for candidates with a good mark in your High School Certificate and a good standard of English (IELTS 6.0 or a recognized equivalent), it starts in October.