Upon successful completion of this program students will be able to:
- Obtain in-depth knowledge of marketing management, consumer behaviour, sales management, marketing research, service marketing, business ethics and international marketing.
- Demonstrate knowledge in business fundamentals including understanding of management science, economics, accounting, computing and information systems, organizational behaviour, business law and ethics;
- Have a foundation in science and liberal studies as delivered through the General Education program.
- Interpret, analyze, apply and implement knowledge to solve practical marketing problems across different types of businesses and industry, in a local and international environment.
- Understand the socio-economic forces affecting marketing as well as the strategic and administrative aspects of marketing
- Pursue postgraduate studies or professional qualifications in the field of marketing.
As a result of completing this program, students should have acquired the following skills and values:
- excellent written and oral communication skills;
- demonstrate analytical and critical-thinking skills necessary to make sound business and personal decisions;
- numeric and quantitative skills including data analysis, interpretation and extrapolation;
- effective use of communication and information technology for business applications
- effective self-management in terms of time, planning and behavior, motivation, self-starting, individual initiative and enterprise;
- self-awareness, openness and sensitivity to diversity in terms of people, cultures, business.
Most bachelor's degree programs are designed to require 4 academic years of full-time study, it starts in October, January.