Upon successful completion of this program students will be able to:
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of management of organizations, organizational behaviour, operations management, the legal environment of Business and business policy, as well as basic knowledge in the management of human resources, information systems, small business, finance and marketing.
- Demonstrate knowledge in business fundamentals including understanding of management science, economics, accounting, computing and information systems, organizational behaviour, business law and ethics;
- Have a foundation in science and liberal studies as delivered through the General Education program.
- Analyze and evaluate management, leadership, and motivation theories.
- Explain the effect of international business environmental factors (legal, economic and cultural) on the conduct of global business.
- Explain the principles and theories of ethical decision-making and their practical implications in the everyday conduct of business.
- Pursue postgraduate studies or professional qualifications in the field of management.
As a result of completing this program, students should have acquired the following skills and values:
- excellent written and oral communication skills;
- demonstrate analytical and critical-thinking skills necessary to make sound business and personal decisions;
- numeric and quantitative skills including data analysis, interpretation and extrapolation;
- effective use of communication and information technology for business applications
- leadership skills
- effective self-management in terms of time, planning and behavior, motivation, self-starting, individual initiative and enterprise;
- self-awareness, openness and sensitivity to diversity in terms of people, cultures, business.
Most bachelor's degree programs are designed to require 4 academic years of full-time study, it starts in October, January.